Quick Guide to the online Scoring and Reporting and a link to main web site for your information.
Feel free to make yourself a folder. That is just done by clicking the Plus sign and selecting Add Folder (See picture below).
Examiner field not accepted
- Just leave it blank. This is due to the way we have it set up with one examiner per building.
Folders not showing up, but they should
- If a folder is not showing up, most likely that means that their test record was not committed for reporting.
- Please go back to the examinee, then to their test record and make sure it says "committed" next to it.
- If not, click on it, scroll down to the bottom and click 'commit test record'.
- If it is already committed and there are no folders at all showing up in the examinee selection field, then that could be cookies and browser temporary internet files or security.
- Please try from another browser.