Using a any browser (Chrome, IE, Firefox etc), log in to your email using Exchange Outlook Web Access (OWA) at (this is also on the Staff Resources Page)
Enter your User name and password.
1. Click on SETTINGS in upper right corner
2. On drop down choose OPTIONS
3. Click on GENERAL - VOICE MAIL in the dropdown - Choose RESET PIN
4. You will get an email from Microsoft Exchange with a PIN number.
5. Access your voicemail by phone and use that PIN number to reset your passcode. Once you reset your passcode you will have access to your voicemail.
If you are unable to sign in, or you are using the 'light' version of OWA, contact the Tech Dept at 651-463-5055.