For Mail - Please use Outlook on your MacBook instead of the Mail app.
- Click on the Applications folder in your dock.
- Select Microsoft Office 20011
- Select Outlook
- Click on “Make Outlook the default application for e-mail, calendar and contacts”
- Click on “Add Account”
- Under Add and Account select “Exchange Account
- Enter your e-mail address in the top line.
- Keep the Method as User Name and Password
- Under User name enter isd192\your user name (Example isd192\msmith)
- The account will be added and your emails will start populating Outlook
11. Close the Accounts box.