1) From your browser, go to:
2) Type in your username/password and click
the Log in button.
See attached pdf file for further details.
iPads no longer display the Network Share shortcuts, so how do staff/students access their drives on an iPad?
All users now have a bookmarks area at the bottom of their Portal screen. The iPads will still show configured bookmarks.
To create a bookmark, click on the pencil icon.
Click New, to create a new bookmark and select “Network shortcut…”
Enter a name and description, and for the Address enter the UNC path.
- H drives (staff) = \\homedir\username$
- H drives (student) = \\fhsstudent\xxxxx$ where xxxxx$ - student id with a $ (no spaces)
- Teacher S drive = \\cfs\teachers
For other drive addresses go here (\\proctor\tech\ISD192 Docs\ISD 192 Mapped Drives.docx)
Click OK, then click Save.