To change your network password after you are logged in on your Mac
- Click on Apple >System Preferences >Users and Groups – find your name and click on ‘change password’
- Restart computer
- Login with your NEW password
- It will ask about keychain.. click to update and enter your previous network password..
- It is OPTIONAL to set the keychain for other apps like iphoto, imessage, etc. you don’t need to do anything…
- Start outlook….you will have to re-set the password after you open Outlook. Go to Tools>Accounts and enter the new password.