When printing from the Macbook (in Safari) - the job did not go anywhere and you sure you have done the most recent printer installation from Self Service and are still not able to print from your Macbook:
- Go to SYSTEM PREFERENCES - PRINT & SCAN - Make sure the desired printer is set as the DEFAULT.
- Use NOTEPAD to create a test page and try to print that.
- It should display a printer icon on the dock.
- Open the printer icon from the dock,the job in the queue says 'waiting for authorization'.
- Highlight the job.
- Go to JOBS on the menu bar.
- Select RESUME JOB.
- It will prompt the user for their network password. Enter that.
- Now it should print.