PRINTING - DOC CENTER:
When printing PDF files at the DOC center, some of my specialized fonts are printing as garbage.
DOC CENTER FIX
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher).
1. Open the file in Word (or Powerpoint or…)
2. Click on the big button to do a SAVE-AS - Select PDF
3. In the ‘save-as pdf’ screen click on OPTIONS button.
4. In the Options screen – put a check mark in the bottom 2 boxes. (IS0-19005.. and Bitmap text....)
5. Then click OK, etc and continue saving as usual. This will create a PDF file that will print ok for the Doc Center.