PC PRINTER Properties or Preferences:
On the BASIC tab - Change OUTPUT METHOD from PRINT, to SECURE PRINT
- User (Secure Print ID) name can be anything. Keep it short and easy to type, like your initials or the numbers 12345.
- The password must be numerical. (Example: 12345)
- These can be changed on subsequent print jobs, by selecting USER SETTINGS on the Printer Preferences page.
To retrieve the print job – go to the printer.
- Log in on printer as usual - using your ID card or network user id and password.
- Select SECURE PRINT Box, then OK.
- A keyboard is displayed and you may enter the ID and Password you used.
- Your print jobs are displayed. Press SELECT ALL to print all of them then PRINT, START.
The printer name must end in the numbers 458e. These are the only models that do secure print.
When printing from Chrome (Spedforms, etc..)
- You may need to choose "More Settings" - "Print using system dialog... (Ctrl+Shift+P) to see it.